Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Erin's Showers





































I am a lucky girl. I had two baby showers for Libby. One was last Friday, February 19th, My LAST DAY OF TEACHING, and the other was the next day on Saturday. My team at work really made my shower special. Genetia on the kindergarten team, made me a diaper cake and Brooke had the cutest little favors made up; a picture of pregnant me on a bag of microwavable popcorn with the words "Please pop before March 23, 2010." So funny. Tricia made adorable pink and white cupcakes with a teeny pacifier on the top of each one. They went all out for me and it made me feel really special.
Then on Saturday, Mollie, my dear dear friend from Winston Salem, Ashley, my dear friend from Ocala Florida, and my dear sis had a bbay shower for me at Meg's house. When I got there, the three of them were busy decorating with Lily Pulitzer decorations that Ashley had brought. Meg made me a diaper cake, totally adorable. She also put together little candy pacifiers that were sprinkled over the food table. Everything was done to perfection and I was all smiles that day. There were nearly 30 women there to help me celebrate the arrival of little Libby and when I looked around the room, it was such a special feeling to be able to say that they were all there to support me and love me. I received some very amazing gifts. Here are some pictures of both showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment